For Travel Agency in The US, CA, MX, BR, PE
Prior to processing the refund, the travel agency must ensure that a refund is allowed based on fare requirements. Travel agencies who process unauthorized refunds are subject to a debit memo.
- Travel Agencies may only refund ANA tickets previously issued by the same agency
- Refunds can only be issued to the person authorized to receive the refund
- All refunds must be issued in the same form of payment used to purchase the ticket
- Refunds must be processed within ANA ticket validity
- Refer to ANA Waiver Guideline in case of irregularity such as Flight schedule change or Illness/Death case