Waiver Authorization Code for Flight Operation Irregularity
For Travel Agency in The US, CA, MX, BR, PE
< Refund Only >
Please refer to the Waiver Authorization Code for Flight Irregularity & Planned Schedule Change.
a) Applicable Ticket: ANA (NH-205) tickets issued by a travel agency
b) Point of Sale: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Peru
c) Applicable Flight: NH flight number & NH operated flights involuntary cases
d) Applicable Fare: All fare types
a) Travel agencies may self-refund tickets without fee by entering the Waiver in the Waiver Code Box, Reason Code, or Refund Application in GDS & ARC/BSP reporting.
- Entering the Waiver Code in the OSI field will NOT be recognized during the auditing process and is subject to ADM.
b) For partially used tickets, contact ANA Sales Support Group for refund assistance.
c) Ticket is valid for one (1) year
- For wholly unused tickets, the ticket must be refunded within one (1) year + 30 days from the date of issuance
- For partially used tickets, the ticket must be refunded within one (1) year + 30 days from the outbound travel date
Schedule Change (SKCHG)
- Discontinued/Suspended flights
- Examples: Flights changed to a different day of the week/ Flights with upper class abolished
- Change of departure/arrival airport
- Example : HND <--> NRT
- The waiver code below can only be used for tickets that were issued before the schedule change occured
- Waiver Code: WITSKC
- Please check the list below to search for the affected flight
When the ticket is totally or partially refunded, the agent commission which was claimed on the ticket must be returned to ANA at the time of refund report except for involuntary downgrade.
Other tickets except as stated above shall be handled in accordance with involuntary handling at the ANA office. Please contact our ANA Sales Support Group.