Passengers traveling to, from or via the impacted airport(s) listed below are permitted to make a one-time voluntary change to their plans within the parameters provided below.
1. Applicable Conditions and Waiver Code:
|10/15/20||WUH||1/21/20-1/12/21||All travel must
|Mainland China (except WUH)||1/24/20-1/12/21|
a) Point of Sale: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Peru
b) Applicable Flight: NH marketed or operated flight(s) to/from/via the impacted airport(s)
c) Applicable Fares: All fare types
d) Applicable Tickets: Validated on NH (205) ticket stock
2. Rebooking Procedures:
Travel agencies may make changes to tickets they have issued by entering the waiver code in the Endorsement Box of the reissued ticket as well as in the OSI field of the PNR under the following conditions.
a) Changing to earlier or later flight is allowed and change fee and add/collect will be waived
- Travel must be rescheduled in the same booking class
- Travel must be on the same origin and destination as previously ticketed
- Change from NH operated flight to NH marketed flight is NOT permitted
Exception: Change to NH marketed flight operated by UA is permitted
- Change of transfer point is permitted
- Change from connecting to direct flight is permitted
- Change from direct to connecting flight is NOT permitted
- Minimum/maximum stay requirements must be met for wholly rescheduled travel
- Final travel must be completed by the end of validity of ticket
b) Waiver is applicable provided that the new travel date on the entire itinerary is completed within the above applicable travel period.
c) When the new travel date is not affected by or beyond the above applicable travel period, Change fee and add/collect will apply. Please refer to the applicable fare rules.
3. Refund Procedures:
Travel agencies may self-refund tickets without fee by entering the waiver code in the Waiver Code box, Reason Code field or Refund Application Box.
Exception: Tickets that contain "INVL RFD NOT PERM" or any similar Involuntary restriction in the Endorsement Box may not be refunded using this waiver. Please contact the ANA Sales Support Team for assistance.