Passengers holding an itinerary that includes unused flight to/from/within the impacted cities/countries/regions listed below are permitted to make a one-time voluntary change to their plans within the parameters provided below. Changes shown in red below.
1. Applicable Conditions and Waiver Code:
|1/9/21||WUH||1/21/20-4/18/21||All travel must
|Mainland China (except WUH)||1/24/20-4/18/21|
a) Point of Sale: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Peru
b) Applicable Flight: NH marketed or operated flight(s)
c) Applicable Fares: All fare types
d) Applicable Tickets: Validated on NH (205) ticket stock
2. Rebooking Procedures:
Travel agencies may make changes to tickets they have issued by entering the waiver code in the Endorsement Box of the reissued ticket under the following conditions. If the following conditions are not met, please contact ANA Sales Support Team for assistance.
a) Changing to earlier or later flight is allowed and change fee and add/collect will be waived
(Taxes/Fees/Charges for rescheduled travel may need to be adjusted)
- Travel must be rescheduled in the same booking class
- Travel must be on the same origin and destination as previously ticketed
- Change from NH operated flight to NH marketed flight is NOT permitted
Exception: Change to NH marketed flight operated by UA is permitted
- Change of transfer point is permitted
- Change from connecting to direct flight is permitted
- Change from direct to connecting flight is NOT permitted
- Final travel must be completed by the new travel dates above or within one (1) year from the travel commencement date, whichever is earlier
b) When the new travel date is not affected by or beyond the above applicable travel period, Change fee and add/collect will apply. Please refer to the applicable fare rules.
3. Refund Procedures:
Travel agencies may self-refund tickets without fee by entering the waiver code in the Waiver Code box, Reason Code field or Refund Application Box.
Exception: Tickets that contain "INVL RFD NOT PERM" or any similar Involuntary restriction in the Endorsement Box may not be refunded using this waiver. Please contact ANA Sales Support Team for assistance.