The industrial action was canceled by the unions representing select airport workers at London Heathrow (LHR).
The travel waiver has been canceled for July 25-27, 2019. Any tickets changed by July 23, 2019 under the parameters below will be honored.
The waiver below only applies to changes made up to/including July 23, 2019.
1. Applicable Conditions and Waiver Code: Canceled
|Original Travel Dates||Original scheduled travel July 25-27, 2019 <Canceled>|
|New Travel Dates|| Rescheduled travel must originate on/before July 30, 2019
|Original Ticketing Dates||For tickets issued on/before July 22, 2019 <Canceled>|
|Impacted Cities||LHR <Canceled>|
|Waiver Code||7JCRB <Canceled>|
a) Point of Sale: USA, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
b) Applicable Flight: NH marketed or operated flight(s) to/from/via the impacted airport(s)
c) Applicable Fares: All fare types
d) Applicable Tickets: Validated on NH (205) ticket stock
2. Rebooking Procedures:
Travel agencies may make changes to tickets they have issued by entering the waiver code in the Endorsement Box of the reissued ticket as well as in the OSI field of the PNR under the following conditions.
a) Changing to earlier or later flight is allowed and change fee and add/collect will be waived
- Travel must be rescheduled in the same booking class
- Travel must be on the same origin and destination as previously ticketed
- Change of transfer point is permitted
- Change from connecting to direct flight is permitted
- Change from direct to connecting flight is NOT permitted
- Minimum/maximum stay requirements must be met for wholly rescheduled travel
- Final travel must be completed by the end of validity of ticket
b) Change fee and add/collect will still apply when rebooking of return travel date is not affected by the above situation
3. Refund Procedures:
Travel agencies may self-refund tickets by entering the waiver code in the Waiver Code box, Reason Code field or Refund Application Box when one of the following parameters is met.
a) Original flight is cancelled
b) Original flight is delayed and is scheduled to arrive at the final destination more than 2 hours after original arrival time