Dear Travel Partners,
ANA has created the following temporary special ticket handling policy for ANA’s Planned Schedule Change for the travel period of March 26, 2023 through October 28, 2023 wherein the travel agency has received a notice of the schedule change (UN/TK) on NH operated flight via the GDS.
Passengers are allowed one adjustment/change per schedule change. Any subsequent changes are subject to all applicable fare rules and adjustments for taxes/fees/charges/fares.
- ANA (NH 205) ticket(s) issued by Travel Agencies in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Peru and Brazil
- Tickets impacted by ANA's “Planned schedule change” (*1).
(*1) Planned schedule change: change of date, flight number, scheduled departure/arrival time due to marketing reasons (not including irregularity on departure day)
The following conditions qualify for this temporary special Planned Schedule Change handling:
- Discontinued/Suspended NH operated flight
Example: Flight no longer operates or is changed to a different day of the week.
- Scheduled Departure/Arrival Time change that causes a misconnect to another flight on the same ticket.
Check with ANA Sales Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for exceptions.
- Involuntary cases of other airlines' flights (*)
(*) Involuntary cases are where the passenger cannot be transported according to the confirmed itinerary on the ticket due to flight cancellation, delay, or other reasons beyond the passenger's control.
- Origin/Destination Changes: Not permitted. Check with ANA Sales Support (email@example.com) for exceptions.
- Carrier Change: Not permitted. (Exception when converting to NH Marketed/Operated).
Reservation Change Policy
The next available Reservation Booking Designator (RBD) in the same compartment is permitted when all the following conditions are met.
- The original flight schedule is the 2023 summer schedule with departures from March 26 to October 28, 2023.
- When the original ticketed RBD is not available.
- The protection flight is operated and marketed by NH.
- The departure period of the protection flight +/- 7 days of original flight.
[Rebooking and Exchange]
- Cancel and remove all unnecessary affected flights before departure to prevent no-show (no show = no value)
- Reissue ticket once the alternative flight is confirmed.
- All change fees and fare differences are waived however the appropriate waiver code must be entered when processing the even exchange.
- Enter the waiver code at the beginning of the endorsement/restriction box prior to the original endorsement information.
SKCHG FLT NO./DATE/ROUTING (Add the affected flight details as shown).
Example: SKCHG NH10/01NOV/NRTJFK
[Reminder on Ticket Handling]
Please note that if the reservation change does not meet the above conditions, an ADM may be issued. In such case(s), if an ADM dispute is substantiated with valid proof or documentation, ANA may reduce to 15% of ADM amount or USD40, whichever is greater if dispute is accepted.
Please refer to <Refund Waiver Authorization Codes for Flight Operation Irregularity/Planned Schedule Change> for Refund Handling.