Agency Debit Memo (ADM) / Agency Credit Memo (ACM) policy of All Nippon Airways
Based on IATA Resolution 850m, we may issue Agency Debit Memo or invoices on following cases.
- ANA collects an administrative fee of USD25 / CAD30 / MXN300 / BRL95 for the issuance of ADM.
- When penalty charge is clearly mentioned, we issue ADMs based on the amount.
- We may change ADM policy without any advanced announcement.
1. Fare Violations
- Incorrect fare application and combinability
- Incorrect fare value, net amount and tour code
- Incorrect minimum/maximum stay, advanced purchase rules
- Incorrect seasonality, flight applications
- Incorrect codeshare flights applications
- Incorrect stopovers, transfers and surcharges
- Incorrect booking class on NH and other airlines
- Incorrect Fare Basis
- Open or waitlisted sectors (where reservation is required)
- Cross border ticketing*
*This is also known as Throwaway Ticketing and is strictly forbidden per IATA Ticketing Handbook Resolution 830a. This is the practice of selling a ticket with a fictitious point of origin or destination in order to undercut the applicable fare, fee or charge.
2. Commission Violations
- Incorrect application
- Incorrect percentage or amount
- Incorrect/over-collection of mark-up amount
3. Taxes/Fees/Charges and Surcharges Violations
- Incorrect collection of Taxes/Fees/Charges and Surcharges
- Missing Taxes/Fees/Charges and Surcharges
- Wrongly altered Taxes/Fees/Charges and Surcharges
- Already used Taxes/Fees/Charges and Surcharges refunded by mistake
4. Refund Violations
- Incorrect calculation of refund amount, Taxes/Fees/Charges and Surcharges
- Incorrect application of cancellation penalty, refund charge
- Incorrect calculation of refunded commission amount
- Incorrect form of payment on refunds
- Refund after document period expired
5. Exchange Violations
- Missing or incorrect rebooking fee
6. Mishandling of Schedule Changes
- Incorrect ticket exchanges
- Rebooking fee in each schedule changes
7. Incorrect Waiver Authorization Code (WAC)
- Missing input of Waiver Authorization Code (WAC)
- Incorrect application (ticket) of refund charge
- Incorrect application(flight) of refund charge
- Improper use of Waiver Authorization Code (WAC) and false report
8. Improper Use of Credit Card
- When the credit card company applies ANA chargeback with regard to fraudulent use, in addition to the ADM administrative fee, whole sales amount is requested by ADM.
- When the settlement is made with agent`s own cards, Virtual Account Numbers (VAN), wholesale cards or any card other than Customer`s Card, in addition to the ADM administrative fee, 10% of the sales amount is requested by ADM.
9. Violation of Booking Policies and Penalty Charges
|Fictitious Bookings||Penalty will be imposed if you make fictitious bookings.||
|Booking in Sequence|| Penalty will be imposed if you make speculative/fictitious segment or booking out of
|USD400 / CAD400 / MXN4100 / BRL 450
per passenger, per segment
|Married Segment Control||
|Duplicate Bookings||Penalty will be imposed if you make duplicate bookings for the same passenger and we make a rational decision that they have an impact on our inventory.||
|Inactive Segment||Penalty will be imposed if you failed to remove un-ticketed segments with a status code of HX, UN, UC and NO from the GDS/CRS PNR at least 24 hours prior to flight departure.||
|Churning||Penalty will be imposed if you engage in churning to circumvent or extend the ticketing time limit set forth in the fare rules or flight firming policies.||
|Time Limit Cancel||Penalty will be imposed if you do not issue the tickets according to the applicable ticket time limit set forth in the fare rules or flight firming policies.||
|Fictitious Ticketing||Penalty will be imposed if you manually insert a fictitious or previously used ticket number that does not match with passenger and/or existing itinerary in the PNR.||
|Passive Segments||Penalty will be imposed if you issue the tickets using passive segments with exception of group ticketing.||
|Group Bookings||Penalty will be imposed if you make scattered bookings and reserving 10 or more passengers on the same flight.||